[geeklog-devel] Framework

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Sat Dec 11 11:49:54 EST 2004

Ok, the new tarball only requires the path to PEAR be in your
include_path.  As a result of this, the tarball now includes the propel
base classes.  In otherwords, this should require no include_path editing.

Please try again:

http://www.tonybibbs.com/HuntingLog.tar.gz

Sorry, should have done this from square one in the interest of time.

--Tony