[geeklog-devel] MVCnPHP

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Dec 14 14:18:39 EST 2004

Ok, you can install MVCnPHP simply by typing:

$>pear install http://www.tonybibbs.com/Geeklog_MVCnPHP-2.0.0.tgz

It will install it to your PEAR directory in Geeklog/MVCnPHP/

We will package this up in the GL2 tarball with each release but we'll
allow the package to be upgraded in between releases (if needed) using
this method.

--Tony