[geeklog-devel] GL2 ACL

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Dec 15 12:39:10 EST 2004

Vinny, any chance you can I can hash this out ASAP? I've a minimalist
data model created that I'd like to pipe through Propel.  I know a lot
will change but it will at least put the whole security issue to bed.
I've been in IRC hoping to catch up with you but gl-bot keeps telling me
you haven't been around in 9 days ;-)

Also, I'm thinking strongly about not including Auth_Enterprise by
default.  I think GL2 should function alone and allow it to be easily
customized to use any auth system.  Auth_Enterprise is a real work of
art but I think the installation and administration is complex and would
only suit large or business oriented sites.

--Tony