[geeklog-devel] GL2 ACL

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Dec 15 13:38:53 EST 2004

Can you send me the CREATE TABLE syntax with the ACL stuff in it?  As an
FYI, I'm modeling everything in the database and generating the
schema.xml from it as opposed to the other way around.

I'll work on the rest of the kernel-only datastructures.  We'll want to
bring Dwight in soon for a real DBA's perspective and then we can open
up that work to the community for fruther scrutiny.

--Tony