[geeklog-devel] Draft of schema for GL2

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:46:04 EST 2004

I didn't look at slashcode.  But most other CMSs I looked at just grab
all the comments from the DB and use a recursive php algorithm.  I
didn't see any that had an efficient (or smart) way of grabbing
comments.

The implementation is original, the algorithm was spelled out in a
couple different places with slight variations in the details.

-Vinny