[geeklog-devel] Actual Working Schema for GL2

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Dec 16 16:43:51 EST 2004

Ok, I've attached a working version of the schema.  Worth noting, is
anywhere in the old schema where we had parent_id fields I replaced them
with the left_index, right_index.  Seems to me that if it is good enough
for comment performance, it's good enough for everyone else.

Next up is to build the first set of Propel classes from this schema.
Cross your fingers.