[geeklog-devel] Revised plan of action: Geeklog 1.3.11

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Dec 19 05:30:27 EST 2004

The next Geeklog release will have to be called 1.3.11, since we have to
make a change in the database[1] (and so that we can keep our "same
(base) version number = same database structure" rule of thumb).

1.3.11 is intended to replace 1.3.10 and I'd like to make this upgrade as
painless as possible. Therefore, no changes in template files,
config.php, or language files from now on, please.

In fact, the only to-do item left on my agenda is the fix for posts to be
archived using the archive template files too early (bug #345). Blaine?

My plan is to have a Release Candidate out by Wednesday (22nd) and the
final release before the end of the year.

If anyone has a chance to test out the current version from CVS, please
do so. I'm especially interested in any problems (or absence of problems)
with submit.php and the calendar.

bye, Dirk

[1] http://www.geeklog.net/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=44219

http://www.haun.info/