[geeklog-devel] Simon or a replace of?

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Dec 20 17:41:28 EST 2004

With GL2 getting off the ground, it would sure be nice if we had a
look-and-feel sort of person on the team.  I'm guessing Simon's days of
filling this slot are over given his inactivity on this list.  Is there
someone that could fill this slot?  Basically we need someone who knows
CSS/XHTML inside and out, some decent graphics skills.  What I'd be
happy to start with is just a CSS that can be used.  Should I just use
the current GL 1.3.x as the default?

I should probably post this opening on gl.net, huh?  Regardless, I
promise you won't want me doing any mock-ups...I know my
limitations...pretty UI's is one of them.