[geeklog-devel] 1.3.9rc1 is nearing ...

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Mon Feb 9 15:51:25 EST 2004

Vinny wrote:
> I'd suggest not allowing users to add comments to archived stories.
That makes sense - thanks :)

Dirk wrote:
> Sounds like something that has been requested before, but it also sounds
> like a lot of new code. Can we hold this off until 1.3.10?

I'm hoping it is not a lot of new code but agree it has to hook in a number
of places.
I'm hoping to start on this tonight and get a better sense of it.

My question is really a 2 part one
1) Any concerns about adding this to GL CVS
2) If I get it done this week (may not be possible) could it be added to
1.3.9

If not - are you ok with it being added to GL 1.3.10

Blaine