[geeklog-devel] The first 1.3.9rc1 bugs are in ...

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Feb 17 17:55:31 EST 2004

1. PATH_SEPARATOR is only defined as of PHP 4.3.0 - any older versions
will have the actual text "PATH_SEPARATOR" in the path ...

Affects the ini_set call for the path to PEAR in lib-common.php. Needs a
workaround, something like

    if( defined( PATH_SEPARATOR )) {
        // use it
    } else {
        // try to guess it
    }

2. function COM_getComment() needs a

    $template->set_var( 'order', $order );

3. (reported by Turias over on the contact-us list):
>You probably already know this, but it appears as though threaded
>comments are broken.  Clicking on a non-root level comment brings up a
>blank screen.

Actually, I think it only happens with the very last comment in each thread.

Vinny, is this (#3) something you could be looking into?

http://www.tinyweb.de/