[geeklog-devel] The first 1.3.9rc1 bugs are in ...

Vincent Furia vmf at abtech.org
Wed Feb 18 10:21:50 EST 2004

OKay,

Found a slightly deeper problem that is all tied up in this.  With the
below change the reply-to-link is now broken (it responds to the
comment/story an extra level up).

The easy way to change this is to add a line:
$template->set_var( 'cid', $A['cid'] );

to the comment function and then change the themes (comment.thtml) so
that the reply-to-link has "pid={cid}".

The better fix is to add a reply_to_link theme variable (along with
theme variables for the other links that the comments have) and
eliminate the 'extra' theme variables.

If you give me some guidance on how you want to handle this I can code
up the changes.  Write cvs access would be convenient at this point. ;)

Another minor issue is that the "parent" link is missing when browsing
non-top-level comments in threaded mode.  This should be easy to add.

-Vinny