[geeklog-devel] How to use COM_applyFilter

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Feb 28 13:12:46 EST 2004

Tony,

>Specifically plugins/developer.README and docs/plugin.html
>should point to Geeklog coding standards as well as how to prevent
>injection attempts.  To that end, Dirk, I assume you will like both of
>those documents to your proposed COM_applyFilter documentation

Those two documents are more or less the same, though. With the
difference that docs/plugin.html is up to date while plugins/
developer.README is not ...

But plugin.html is much too short and basically only lists the API
functions. Ideally, it should be replaced with the Plugin Developer Guide
by Tom and Blaine (which, unfortunately, only describes the API up until
1.3.7). We had a volunteer (Wim Niemans) over in geeklog-devtalk to bring
it up to date, though. We'll see ...

http://www.macosx-faq.de/