[geeklog-devel] New forum moderators

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Jan 23 03:37:01 EST 2004

As you may have seen, we had a few spamming attempts on geeklog.net.
First in the comments (which have since been closed for anonymous posts)
and now in the forums. Since closing the forums for anonymous users would
probably alienate a lot of potential new users, we've opted for adding
more forum moderators instead.

So please welcome Vinny (Vincent Furia) and Turias (Sebastian Celis) who
will be helping Tony, Blaine, Dwight, and myself in the ongoing struggle
against spam.

On a side note: Blaine, forum feature request: Make adding moderators to
multiple forums easier. Locating a user in a list of 6000+ entries,
selecting the options, wait, wait again, and then doing that repeatedly
for 9 forums can be a bit of a pain ...

http://geeklog.info/