[geeklog-devel] Auth_Enterprise Beta Released

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Sat Jul 3 18:19:37 EDT 2004

Lol, well, accepted but then quick rejected. There were a few minor
coding standard things I had missed and the PEAR Quality Assurance folks
caught them so I have a number of fixes to make, namely renaming all the
classes and the files.  Other than that it is OK.

Should someone try and install this and get some error about it not
finding the package, it's because they are going to remove it until I
get the fixes in (which should be sometime tomorrow).

Just a heads-up...

--Tony