[geeklog-devel] Blocks again...

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Wed Jul 7 12:53:54 EDT 2004

Vinny, as an extra measure I just installed 1.3.9sr1 FRESH on my system
*at home* and I cannot set any block to the homepage only.  Not do the
ones set by default to appear just on the homepage actually appear.

Whatever fix was applied to solve this bug was a VERY specific fix that
only works under whatever conditions the author was using.

My server runs RH 7.3 and at home I run OSX 10.3.

So that's two platforms where I cannot set a block to just the homepage
using a default install with the shipping themes and with my
development theme.

I'm eagerly awaiting any thoughts on this.