[geeklog-devel] Search result...

Marc Von Ahn mvonahn at techtracker.com
Thu Jul 15 12:31:52 EDT 2004

The main thing he needed to overcome with the search code was the
highlighting for search terms.  The Code I provided changed the case of
the highlighted phrases.  This was a result of a nested regext used to
prevent adding the highlight span inside of an href tag on the url.  It
would be interesting to see what Rob's consultant came up with.  The
bug can be worked around by turning off the highlighting code in the
story.

Marc