[geeklog-devel] 1.3.10 to do list

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Jul 26 11:58:51 EDT 2004

Okay, I think I have pretty much implemented everything that I wanted to
go into 1.3.10. Now it's on to the usual stuff (bug fixes, documentation
and language file updates, testing, ...).

Not sure if I'll have a go at the Admin Toolbox we've talked about or
leave it for the next version. I may give it a try if I have a mood swing
or something ...

Then there are a few other open issues:

Inclusion of the SpamX plugin - what's the status here? We probably need
a new plugin API function so that plugins can filter or reject comments
before they will be saved. Also, a method to make it easier to package
plugins with Geeklog would be nice, e.g. by making the install script
read the SQL for the plugin from some predefined directory (if we do
that, it also needs to be able to handle plugin updates).

Vinny, you wanted to do some work on the comment bar. What's the status /
plan here?

PDF: Currently, the PDF-related files all produce XHTML, which is
inconsistent with the rest of Geeklog which produces plain ol' HTML. From
the documentation, the PDF add-on doesn't understand XHTML either (but
only HTML 3.2), so I don't see the need for this. Tony? Anything else
that needs to be done on the PDF support?

A few features have been mentioned in the past as being possibly ready to
go into the next release. Most notably spell checking and archiving of
old stories. Tony, Blaine - any updates?

Anything else?

http://www.tinyweb.de/