[geeklog-devel] New default theme

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Jul 28 15:36:35 EDT 2004

K...at the very least when you announce .10 we should add a note saying
this will be the last time we will be package the themes.  If you don't
want to get rid of CVS completely we can create a Geeklog_Themes project
too.

I'll be glad when they are gone, nothing like adding one template
variable substitution and having to modify 20 .thtmls.

--Tony