[geeklog-devel] Restricted User Admin Feature

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Fri Jun 4 10:56:56 EDT 2004

Thinking about this a bit more -- I see it will be a bit more involved

Restricted admin needs to be able to:
  - Add, edit, delete users
  - Need to be able to add/edit group membership
  - Need to control groups that are listed or availble to this restricted
admin.
  - Can't have them assign Root to  a new user (doh!)

The client has 8000+ users and 800 groups so I will be making some other
admin and UI enhancements.

I've yet to look at the code so I know there are likely more considerations
that I've missed.

Blaine