[geeklog-devel] MS SQL Server (sigh)

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Jun 9 15:43:15 EDT 2004

Blaine, is there anyway to simply get Diego to send me a tarball of his
installation?  If I had that I could make all the changes myself.  I'm
not sure what he's trying to do that is taking so long but a simple
tarball would take hardly any of his time and puts the burden on me.
And, for the record, I would give due credit for him providing the fix.

Sorry, I know you aren't the hold up.  It just kills me when someone
takes the time to do a good hack like this but won't share the fruits of
his labor.