[geeklog-devel] Re: A&A AEPasswordGenerator.class.php

Vincent Furia vmf at abtech.org
Wed Jun 23 21:55:35 EDT 2004

A new and improved version of the Password Generator for A&A taking into
account all of Tony's comments.  I also now have the isValidPassword
function throwing the AEInvalidPassword exception instead of returning
false for an invalid password.  I think this makes more sense as you can
pass a failure message (cleanly).

I think you'll also like what I did to modify the regex configuration to
make them more user friendly (aka dumbed down).

Let me know what you think.

-Vinny