[geeklog-devel] [Fwd: Re: Geeklog optimalisations]

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Mar 22 09:45:15 EST 2004

News on CVS notification is this.  I'm only a week or so away from
moving the site back to the primary server (which now has 1GB of RAM and
two new 18.1GB drives to add to the 3 existing ones which will be
RAID5'd).  Instead of fixing the problem on the current server (which
has been futile) I'm going to wait until I cut back over to the primary
server (at the new ISP) and go from there.

--Tony