[geeklog-devel] Login / Compact Privacy policy support

Jeff Hare geeklog at thehares.com
Tue Mar 23 20:24:10 EST 2004

Hello,

Is there anything that geeklog development team can (or should) do
to support the new compact privacy policy protocol?   It appears that
it might make it easier for visitors to sign up/log in when their browser
is locked down a little too tight for geeklog to write the necessary cookie
info.

By far, the number one problem I've experienced running portals is dealing
with the login related issues of non-technical members who have overly
restricted their browser...

Just a thought.  I'll continue to look into this.

-Jeff Hare