[geeklog-devel] Credits to ourselves?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Mar 30 12:59:07 EST 2004

Vinny,

>A quick related question for Dirk:  I noticed that most of the changes
>to the "history" file are by you, do you want contributers to update the
>file as they fix things, or do you prefer to add to it yourself?

It would be nice if you would add them yourself. With the CVS
notifications still not working, I may miss some changes otherwise (and,
of course, it's less work for me).

I always try to keep the history file at 80 characters per line, with the
newest changes at the top (although I do rearrange things occassionally).

http://www.macosx-faq.de/