[geeklog-devel] Geeklog gone from opensourcecms.com?

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Tue May 25 13:53:41 EDT 2004

Well from the only post in the Forum, it tells the whole story.
They were hacked and all data was deleted.
Their backups were never tested in 2 years and there was a problem with the
cron job. So all data was completely lost and they have had to setup all
over again.

Not a very good story or message about Opensource CMS's - or more
specifically PHPNuke.

Blaine