[geeklog-devel] GL2 update

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Nov 9 17:32:59 EST 2004

Yeah, I'm implementing DAO which will hide the details of working with
Propel from GL2 programmers.  I've also got some base MVCnPHP classes
that make security easier to implement.    The example I'm working on
won't look good but will be functional.  Hope to have something worth
showing in the new day or so.  Did you get the bookstore example
working, then?

--Tony