[geeklog-devel] GL2 update

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:16:26 EST 2004

I had to edit the default.properties file to get that behavior.
Before I edited the default.properties file it was looking in
/path/to/propel/generator/schema for the schemas and wanted to place
the build output in /path/to/propel/generator/build.  Modifying some
of the paths in default.properties got the expected behavior.

Thanks,
Vinny