[geeklog-devel] Re: FileMgmt Comments (1.3.10rc1)

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Sat Nov 13 10:51:42 EST 2004

Hi Vince,

Well good news. I did a fresh install of the filemgmt plugin on 1.3.10 and
the filemgmt comment functionality worked fine.

I did notice one bug in general and that was with the parent link that
appears for threaded comments. It would refresh and return to the site main
index. It will do this even on stories. I created a story that was in a
topic not on the frontpage. Created comments and the "parent" link would
return to the frontpage - index.php.

I tested geeklog.net and I can create filemgmt comments there but it
refreshes to the main index.php upon submitting the comment. It does not do
that on my local 1.3.10 test site - it returns to the file listing. Any
ideas ?

Blaine