[geeklog-devel] A lib-common mod to highlight newest comments

Rob Griffiths robg at macosxhints.com
Wed Oct 6 08:06:53 EDT 2004

On Oct 6, 2004, at 5:01 AM, Vincent Furia wrote:

> Sounds like a good idea.  I think though if we do this we should do a
> more thorough job and emulate Scoop and other CMSs which place "[new]"

I would certainly welcome such an enhancement! It's one of the things I
like about Scoop, in fact.

> Although that sounds difficult, it really isn't.  All that is needed

For you :). For me, this was the quick and dirty solution, and even it
pushed my limited PHP abilities! BTW, I tweaked it a bit more this
morning so that the highlights won't show up if there are less than 10
comments...

> It's something that I have been thinking about but putting off because
> of everything else that has to be done.

I'd be glad to help you test it, but I can't really say I could
contribute to the coding at all!

regards;
-rob.