[geeklog-devel] users table

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Wed Oct 6 12:28:07 EDT 2004

Hi Tony,

That sounds more like the formEditor Plugin that I've developed for a client
:)

I can see a subset of the formEditor plugin being re-purposed as a flexible
plugin for creating custom fields for the user registration and user
profile. I'll have to ponder that one some more and see if I get some time
but I like the idea.

Blaine