[geeklog-devel] Forum Feature Request

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Oct 8 15:59:07 EDT 2004

You might know this but to be clear,

They want to be able to control how many of the 'latest posts' shows up
in the center block on the homepage without having to dig into the forum
section of the site.

I'm amazed at how many features of GL are in the system and some of the
user's simply don't use them because they don't know they exist.

--Tony