[geeklog-devel] PDF is out ...

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Oct 15 15:08:33 EDT 2004

Okay,

I've decided that 1.3.10 will be released without PDF support. The code
is still in CVS, I've only removed the config.php options and
pdfgenerator.php will not be in the release.

So this leaves two open items:

1) The language files.
I have scripts to sync the other languages with english.php, so that's
easily done. I was only waiting for the last changes.

2) The logo.
Simon made a new logo, but it's currently a PNG using alpha transparency.
Does anyone have a hack for IE to display those that actually works?

I'm trying to get this release out this coming weekend (as a Release
Candidate).

Maybe we can follow this up in the not too distant future with a 1.3.11
that includes PDF conversion (yeah, I know, I say that after every
release ...).

http://geeklog.info/