[geeklog-devel] PDF is out ...

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Fri Oct 15 15:35:31 EDT 2004

> 2) The logo.
> Simon made a new logo, but it's currently a PNG using alpha
> transparency.
> Does anyone have a hack for IE to display those that actually works?

I could make one that has a frayed edge and gif transparency but I was
hoping to provide something more dynamic that could just sit there
independently of whatever the background colour was set to.

Anyhow, I thought I had the IE issue resolved but it seems broke again.
  Here's hoping someone with greater kungfu can resolve the issue.

You can also look/download the new logo here:

http://www.karbonized.com/geeklog/

As more time is freed up in the near future I hope to create alternate
logo's with various colours etc.

Sincerely,
Simon