[geeklog-devel] SpamX plugin - inital blacklist

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Sep 12 06:10:32 EDT 2004

I've finally gotten around to try a fresh install of the current CVS
version. It seems like there are a few files missing, which I'm going to
add (from Tom's original plugin release) as soon as CVS is working again ...

My actual question is about the default 'MTBlacklist' entries in the
database, i.e. in mysql_tableanddata.php and in the update file. Do we
really need those? Couldn't those simply be retrieved from the MT-
Blacklist via the "Update MT-Blacklist" entry in the plugin?

Apart from the sheer amount of entries, I'm not quite comfortable with
the idea of carrying URLs of bestiality sites around in our source code ...

http://geeklog.info/