[geeklog-devel] System patching started

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Sep 13 23:29:52 EDT 2004

While I was in patching things I've decided to do a system-wide update
on the server hosting CVS.  This affects 77 packages, all of which will
be compiled from source and will probably take some time.  If you notice
performance issues, it will more than likely be because the CPU's will
be nearly pegged at 100% during some compilations.

After this is done I plan to finally upgrade project.geeklog.net to use
the latest stable gForge software which will be followed by finally
configuring postfix for mail.  I'm saving the mail portion for last as
that requires migrating all the mailman stuff and moving the archives over.

Fire over any questions, if any.