[geeklog-devel] [Fwd: About That Web Site. (fwd)]

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Sep 19 14:13:33 EDT 2004

>I just talk to an Attoney and they said they have to fix it. If not Court
>time for them.

Ha, that was a giveaway ... Sounds like our friend "Mandy".

See <http://www.geeklog.net/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=40539>

Quote from there:
| I just called a Attoney and the Attoney said you guys have to fix it or
| be sued.

Originally started in this thread:
<http://www.geeklog.net/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=40453>

Quick summary: Tried to install the weather plugin, didn't get it to
work. Site is apparently down, supposedly unable to recover (already told
her to disable the plugin in the database), then started spurting out
threats, etc.

http://www.macosx-faq.de/