[geeklog-devel] Comment Deletion Access

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:55:55 EDT 2004

I just realized that Geeklog currently checks if a user has write
access to the poll/article and if the user has story.edit permissions
to grant comment deletion power.  It wouldn't be too difficult to add
a comment.moderate or comment.delete access level so that granting a
(say Story Admin) access to a story for editing or posting wouldn't
necessarily give that user the ability to delete comments.

This is something that can probably wait til 1.3.11.  I just wanted to
get the issue documented and see what people think.

-Vinny