[geeklog-devel] New default theme

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Sep 26 06:11:27 EDT 2004

The Professional theme is now in CVS and has been set as the new default
theme in config.php. Thanks again to Victor B. Gonzalez for providing it!

I'm still waiting for a new logo (Simon?). Until then, the one I made has
to do ...

Please report any problems you may find with the theme. It should be
fully HTML 4.01 and CSS compliant, but that also depends on your site's
content. HTML errors in the content of articles or comments or in HTML
provided by plugins are, of course, not the theme's fault ...

http://www.tinyweb.de/