[geeklog-devel] Spam, spam, bacon, eggs, and spam

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Wed Feb 9 23:44:34 EST 2005

I've noticed that many Flash developers that have blogs have simply
removed all the submission fields and replaced them with Flash editors.
  Sample:

http://www.peldi.com/blog/archives/2005/01/pcc_recording_l.html#comments

... scroll to the submission area at the bottom.  Could be a solution
we provide in a future version to allow users to either use the flash
submission as an extra layer of protection against spam.