[geeklog-devel] GL2 DataAccess Class

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Jan 17 09:32:53 EST 2005

You mean cache it to memory or to a file.  I'd love to cache it to
memory but, afaik, it would require php's shared memory which isn't
enabled by default.

I s'pose if the xml parsing itself if that bad, would could cache a
php-friendly data structure to a file.

I'm open to this.  I just learned how to profile PHP applications this
past week so finding poor performing code shouldn't be a problem.

--Tony