[geeklog-devel] GL2 DataAccess Class

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:38:20 EST 2005

I guess I should have been more specific...

There is no way to use criteria to do UPDATEs or DELETEs (criteria
with INSERTs doesn't make much sense).

It is not clear if what behavior specifying the SQL for UDPATEs,
DELETEs and INSERTs will be.  From reading the code it looks like the
SQL will be executed, I'm just not sure if the program will stop with
an error afterwards or throw an exception or just return an empty
result set.

I haven't tested the DAO code under these conditions, but it looks
like something that needs be corrected.

-Vinny