[geeklog-devel] SpamX documentation

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jan 26 14:23:02 EST 2005

I did some house cleaning on the SpamX documentation. There was a second
spamx.html in the plugin's directory, in addition to the one in docs. I
somehow synced the two and then only kept the one in docs. I've also
updated the Developer.txt file in the plugin's directory.

Tom, could you have a look at those two files (in CVS), please, to see if
they're up to date now?

And, to answer that question from lib-comment.php:

    // FIXME: is 'plugin=spamx' needed here?
    echo COM_refresh($_CONF['site_url'] . '/index.php?
msg='.$result.'&plugin=spamx');

Yes, Vinny, that parameter is needed ;-) That's something Blaine
introduced in 1.3.10 (I think) so that plugins can display their own messages.

Btw, I've also added Tom's two IP-based filtering modules to CVS.

http://www.handful-of-sparks.de/