[geeklog-devel] PLG_commentPreSave

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Thu Jan 27 14:49:10 EST 2005

Well I think it is an API feature we want and thus why I created a wrapper
for it.
The API can and will also call any other plugins that have a spam related
function   - 'plugin_checkforSpam_' . $pi_name;

If the spamx plugin is not installed then the wrapper returns the data
unchanged and no issues.

We felt this was the best way and left the options open later for other spam
filtering plugins to be used.

Blaine