[geeklog-devel] Deleting comments

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Jan 28 14:46:07 EST 2005

Vinny,

I'd like to suggest an additional change that shouldn't interfere with
what you did. I think in PLG_commentPreSave (and the plugin's
implementation of that function), $comment should be passed by reference.

That way, plugins could alter the text of the comment, e.g. to replace
smilies or whatever comes to mind.

Thoughts?

>A code review would be welcome, but at the
>least some strenuous testing is required.

geeklog.info is running on the latest CVS code. The site isn't too busy,
but that will provide some testing. I'll also have a look at the code.

http://www.tinyweb.de/