[geeklog-devel] Link back from plugin comments?

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:06:10 EDT 2007

The comment bar should contain a link back to the main item (story,
staticpage, etc).  You do need the plugin function
plugin_getcommenturlid_<plugin> or else it assumes the location is
geeklog_url/plugin_name/index.php?id=XXX.

The template variable that gets filled out is: story_link

Let me know if that helps,
Vinny