[geeklog-devel] Filtering unwanted markup and JS from posted content ie. Articles, Static pages and Flexy content.

Damien Hodgkin dracul01 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:27:47 EDT 2007

Wondering if anyone has any good ideas an the best way to implement such
filtering. Kses as far as I know is being phased out. So I and working on a
new filtering class to allow all the plugins in Gl2 to utilise for various
filtering tasks, including, Email validation, URL validation, Markup
filtering and validation and a few other things no decided on yet.

This will closely tie in with the content plugin. But be available to any
other in-house or thirdparty plugins that need such features.

--
Best Regards,
Damien