[geeklog-devel] Webservices API in CVS (was: About the "internal" and Webservices APIs)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Aug 12 14:07:03 EDT 2007

Dirk Haun wrote:

>I would be interested if anyone could get that Atompub filesystem[1]
>working (I couldn't even get it to install ...).

Okay, finally got it installed. The instructions have at least one error
and are obviously not made for Ruby newbies like me. And someone please
remind me to add more RAM to this Linux box - it was swapping most of
the time ...

Anyway, got it to this point now:

dirk at pandora:~> ./appfs.rb mountdir
unexpected response Content-Type: "application/atomserv+xml". should be
one of: ["application/atomsvc+xml"]

So apparently it's expecting an Atom service document (whatever that
is ...), not the introspection I tried to feed it with. Oh well.

Ramnath, if you're reading this: Do you know what that is and how easy
(or not) it would be to add it?

bye, Dirk

[1] <http://wanderingbarque.com/appfs/using_appfs.html>

--
Geeklog Day at FrOSCon: August 25, 2007 - See you there!
http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-day-at-froscon