[geeklog-devel] Feature Request: ADMIN_list (2 requests)

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Tue Aug 21 23:03:32 EDT 2007

Ok, I get what you mean now.

However, if you have two different functions since you have two
different lists, the fact that the form fields are called the same
should not be an issue no? I am not sure how the "Check all" behaves
though...
Finally the url of each form can be different, and include get-variables
to differentiate two forms pointing to the same target file (such as
.../index.php?form=1)?

The additional fields on the bottom can be done with an additional code
in the array similar as you indicated. I do not think that would be too
complicated

Oliver