[geeklog-devel] Atom WebServices and Hosted Server Authentication

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sat Dec 1 16:30:54 EST 2007

Ramnath R Iyer wrote:

 >Blaine, could you confirm the CVS version now works?

I can confirm Latest CVS version worked fine and authenticated.

I don't know if it's LiveWriter or something it's expecting from the W/S but if I try to get too fancy with the content, I get client errors again that like NULL Reference and more non-useable messages and only thing that can be done is to delete the story.

Using basic text - have not seen an issue. Using tables or an image (Root login with skip filter on). It will upload the image and display it - same goes for a table. It's after that while editing that it will all of a sudden start having an issue and that's it your done.

Blaine