[geeklog-devel] Theme update

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Thu Dec 13 16:14:01 EST 2007

Hi all,

Dirk wrote me a few days ago, and I though it would be valuable to post
that conversation here. I've been working on the Nouveau theme (since
Mark and I got the Chameleon plugin out the door), and have decided to
update everyone on progress. I know this theme has bounced around a
little bit (rounded corners, then no rounded corners - which became
Chameleon - and now back to rounded corners. etc. :-) but I am happy
with where it is now and want to know everyone's thoughts at this point.

Please take a look at http://geiss.getmyip.com/gl15x/   (It should be
working now Dirk, as I got my new router in place. :-)

Thx!

Eric